Since time is considered an abstract manifestation of the divine, understanding time can lead to the acquisition of divine blessings. Therefore, knowledge of Yoga aids in healing from ailments; knowledge of Vara contributes to an extended lifespan; knowledge of Nakshatra helps rid oneself of sins; knowledge of Tithi promotes prosperity in your endeavors; knowledge of Karana ensures success in all undertakings. This is why we provide daily Panchang information.
- Yoga Shobhana until 16:08. Next is Atiganda.
- Varana (Vara) Ravivara. Sunday.
- Nakshatra Purva Ashadha until 11:11. Next is Uttara Ashadha.
- Tithi Shukla Navami until 07:53 (9th day of the waxing Moon). Next is Dashami.
- Karana Kaulava until 07:53. Taitila until 18:43. Next is Garaja.
The morning and evening are less positive, but during the day, you can attend to your tasks. You can even begin to implement your plans between 11:11 and 16:08. This is especially favorable if it involves planting, moving to a new place, laying foundations, or making a commitment. All tasks initiated during this time are likely to yield long-term positive results. It’s a good opportunity to find an advisor or mentor for a long and fruitful collaboration.
After 16:08, it’s best to spend time with friends and avoid any work. Take a break before the workweek begins.
Wishing everyone a great day!
Aoum. Tat. Sat.